New Seminars & Classes: see the Events page for more info.
- Pat Trotter Born to Win Seminar - April 26-27, 2014
This two-day seminar will benefit anyone serious about dogs - new exhibitors, experienced breeders and dog show judges.
- CDSP Trial - July 20, 2014
Entries open Tuesday, May 27th.
- A Weekend with Ward - August 23-24, 2014
Ward Falkner's Competitive Obedience Seminar - his first seminar in New England.
Ready to start competing and want some additional practice?
Come to our Run thrus Fridays 3-7PM
- Rally & Obedience Run Thrus: First & Third Fridays of the month
- April: 18th
- May: (no run thrus on the 2nd), 16th
- Agility Run Thrus: Second & Fourth Fridays of the month
- April: 11th, (no run thrus on the 25th)
- May: 9th, 23rd
More information can be found on our Events page.
- Oma's Pride Pet Food: We are now offering Oma's Pride Pet Food. Download a product & price list here. Our next delivery is Thursday, April 24, 2014 - orders are due by Thursday, April 17, 2014. Please email us your orders.
- Gift Certificates! We have Gift Certificates available. They make fantastic birthday gifts. Ask your instructor for more information.
DogStar Activity Center
DogStar Activity Center offers high quality dog training services and a range of other educational activities for pet and competition dogs. Our foundation classes include introductory obedience, rally, agility, and breed handling with advanced levels that build the skills required for competition in all venues. All of our training is based on positive reinforcement to establish solid dog/owner bonding and ensure the best results. Our classes are taught by experienced instructors with limited class sizes to maximize the training experience. We develop ongoing relationships with our clients and help them achieve a rewarding dog ownership experience.
We urge you to browse our website to view our schedule, description of our classes and fees. We are sure you'll conclude that DogStar Activity Center offers the best value in dog training in the area.
Stop by and observe our positive training classes and experienced instructors. All our classes are held in our fully matted, heated and air conditioned training center. You'll want to sign your dog up at DogStar Activity Center.